In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU.L.2016.119.1 of 04.05.2016), hereinafter referred to as the DPA, we inform you that:
- The Administrator of personal data is AT Systems sp. z o.o. with its seat in Rotmanka, 14 Gerberowa St., 83-010 Straszyn.
- The Administrator can be contacted by e-mail at:
- Your personal data obtained by the Administrator shall be processed in order to respond to the enquiry sent via the contact form, i.e. to take actions at the request of the data subject.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- Recipients of the personal data provided by you in the content of the enquiry sent via the contact form may be entities to which the Administrator entrusted data processing. (e.g. an employee who specialises in the field to which the enquiry relates).
- Personal data shall not be transferred to another organisation or used for marketing purposes.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of handling the enquiry will be kept for the duration of the correspondence justified by the type of the enquiry.
- The data subject shall have the right of access to the content of his/her data, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and withdrawal of consent to processing.
- If a data subject is found to be in breach of data protection regulations, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.